WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME?
Harmony House Adult Day Center is designed for adults who:
- Need socialization
- Can no longer stay home alone during the day
- May be physically or cognitively impaired but do not need 24-hour supervision
- Have dementia
- Are in the early to mid-stages of Alzheimer's disease
- Are mobile; crutches, canes, walkers or wheelchairs are acceptable
- Can manage bladder and bowel functions
Caregivers may choose Harmony House Adult Day Center when they:
- Work full time
- Are out of the home for extended periods of time
- Need a break from caregiving duties
- Want a safe and comfortable place for their loved one
The decision to use an adult day center can often be difficult. We encourage you to visit Harmony House for a free on-site assessment that will determine if your loved one will benefit from all that Harmony House offers.